Thursday, January 24, 2013

Organised Chaos

 This is my studio with about 39 frames in various stages of preparation, undercoats, gesso, sanding, lime-waxing.  Paintings being finished, measured, varnished, drying.
Temporary tables supporting drying things and it has even overflowed into the kitchen. 
It is all in a good cause though.  Well I think it is a good cause, Big Dave might well be of a different opinion, it is all for my solo show at Beside the Wave which opens on February 15th. 
I have been working very hard, I am extremely happy with the work and there is to be a book as well. There will be more information at a later date.

3 comments:

Pam Johnson Brickell said...

Go girl! Wishing you much success!

Bridget Hunter said...

It's wonderful to see your studio. I'm sure the show will be a great success from the glimpse we have here.

Randall Cogburn said...

Nice studio Sarah! I like those H frame's might get me one one day. Your paintings are great too.

~Randall